Korean yellow melon Farm Experience
About the Tour
8am - Meet at Seomyeon Station
9:30am - Arrive at farm, and tour grounds before picking melons*
*Each person can harvest 1.5kg of melon, so please prepare a backpack. If you do not have a backpack, let your tour guide provider know beforehand and one can be provided for you.
- After finishing the farm experience, visit the nearby multicultural street, to look around the traditional markets, and have lunch.
- After lunch, take the train to Seomyeon subway station
1pm - Finish
Good to know
- This tour is available between June 15 to July 15.
- Each participant can harvest and take away 1.5kg of melon.
- Public transportation costs and lunch are included
- The tour will stop at a traditional market for lunch
- Please bring sun protection such as a hat, sunscreen, etc.
Where to Meet