GeoPark Paddle - Perfect for Beginners/Intermediate levels
Tucked away in Sai Kung Country Park, embark on an adventure in search of uninhabited islands and untouched beaches. Paddle through dramatic sea arches and caves. Depending on weather conditions and the group/individuals' ability, we can explore different areas of the park.
This is a weather dependant route.
Good to know
Regular Itinerary would be as follows:
- 9am Rendezvous in Hang Hau, or can meet 9:30am Sai Kung if you prefer
- 10am Arrive at launch beach and prepare to kayak
- 10:10am Begin Paddling. Paddling time and route is variable based on your ability, speed and sea conditions. We will explore beaches and hopefully some caves if possible too. Enjoy packed lunch (Bring your own lunch) on beautiful beach.
- 3pm - 4pm Finish Paddling
- 4pm - 5pm Departure from Sai Kung